Charcoal Plaid Le Claire Italian Wool Top Coat Contemporary Fit
A contemporary twist on the tailored topcoat, the LeClaire can sit comfortably over suiting and casual layers alike. Crafted from a luxurious Italian wool blend it features a sporty bib to provide extra protection from the elements.
Colour: Charcoal Plaid
- Stand-up rib knit collar for extra warmth
- Nylon bib with zipper closure for extra warmth
- Model is 6'2" and wears a size M
- Centre back length: 35"
- Modern Fit
- 100% wool, Vitale Barberis Canonico Italian fabric
Details & Care
- Notch collar with stand-up rib knit collar
- Slash pockets
- Interior welt pocket with security loop
- Interior piping details
- Fully lined
- Dry clean
About the fabric mill:
The earliest document found records the delivery of grey wool to the Duke of Savoy in 1663 by the Barberis family. By 1770, the family firmly established itself as a premier Italian fabric mill when it was awarded the prestigious title of a military supplier to the royal troops. By 1868, Vitale Barberis Canonico set up fully mechanized operations in Piedmont where it wove, dyed, milled and spun all its fabrics. Today, Vitale Barberis Canonico continues to thrive and prosper and owns three farms in New South Wales, preserving the magnificent Saxon Merino breed of sheep and supporting local farmers to continue old-age traditions into the modern age.
- Size Guide: Overcoat Product Measurements